Trending: Self-Care, Unpacked
This segment unpacks a current consumer trend and how to use it as part of your brand strategy. In this episode, we look at the idea of self care—what it is, why it’s become a big topic of conversation and how brands are using this idea to sell us new products for our new rituals.
- What self care is and explore reasons why it’s spiked in popularity over the past 5 years.
- Three ways brands are framing self care—as an instrument for optimisation, a way to find pause in a busy day and as a prevention tool.
- How you can build your big idea around the self care movement
Links and resources:
- Follow us on Instagram: @baker_creative
- Brands mentioned: Snooze, Lululemon, Gwyneth Paltrow, Moon Juice, Hims, Normal, Dame, Twice
Make sure you subscribe so you don’t miss out on any future episodes.
And, if you enjoyed this episode, we would love you to leave a rating and a review. Thank you!
Join thousands of others
Subscribe to BC Insiders and receive monthly branding tips straight to your inbox!