Uncovering Your Brand’s Big Idea
Your brand’s big idea is your take on what your customer deserves to be, do or have. It’s a belief that challenges the way things are currently done and creates new rules for everyone. It’s a new lens through which you want people to see the world. In this episode, we’re diving into the concept of a Big Idea—what it is, why it’s beneficial and steps to uncovering yours.
You don’t want to miss:
- What a Big Idea is
- Our thoughts on the Big Idea behind the disruptive razor brand, Billie.
- How your Big Idea fits into your bigger Brand Blueprint
- Two initial questions to ask yourself to start uncovering your Big Idea
- What your Big Idea is and isn’t
Links and resources:
- Follow us on Instagram: @baker_creative
- For more visit bakercreative.com.au
Make sure you hit SUBSCRIBE so you don’t miss out on any future episodes. And, if you enjoyed this episode, we would love you to leave a rating and a review. Thanks!
Join thousands of others
Subscribe to BC Insiders and receive monthly branding tips straight to your inbox!