If you’re getting people to your website or store, but they aren’t turning into sales, it’s possible you have a value perception problem. In other words? People aren’t convinced that the value they’ll get will be worth the money they’ll pay. Today’s episode will give you a helpful reframe to fix that!
You don’t want to miss:
- The two paths to standing out and making a sale
- The approach fuelling brands like IKEA, Costco, Kmart and Bunnings
- Differentiating based on product or service features or benefits
- Using your brand to stand out, including examples from Tesla and Go-To
Links and resources:
- Follow us on Instagram: @baker_creative
- For more visit bakercreative.com.au
- Brands We Love: Go-To Skincare
- Book a Discovery Call
Make sure you hit subscribe so you don’t miss out on any future episodes.
Thanks for listening!