Ever heard the advice to ignore your competition? Some marketing and branding pros are of the opinion that staying in your lane and just being yourself is enough to separate you from everyone else in your space. This week, we’re unpacking whether this is sound advice and tips for evaluating your competition, without getting caught up in comparisons.
- When and why you would want to evaluate your closest competitors
- Reasons why some marketing and branding pros advise clients not to pay attention to the competition, and whether it’s sound advice
- Why being better than your competition is a flawed strategy
- A simple, three part framework for choosing the right brand positioning
- Our best tips for approaching a competitor analysis
Links & Resources: