How to Tell People What You Do in 2 Simple Steps
When someone asks “what you do?”, do you have a good answer? One that is memorable and doesn’t feel sleazy? One that’s easy to understand and invites a conversation? Most of us aren’t very good at talking about what we do. We’re usually too close to it. Or we don’t have the right words. Or, we’re afraid we’ll come across as too salesy. But, if people don’t get what you do, there’s no way they’ll be able to remember or recommend you to their friends.
So, if you don’t have a good answer to ‘what do you do?’ and you want to be able to wave goodbye to awkward, stilted, long-winded answers, FOREVER, today’s episode of Brand-Led is a must-listen.
In this episode we discuss:
- Why the ‘what you do’ conversation is a branding conversation and your answer really matters.
- Our simple 2 part formula for telling people what you do, that you can use when chatting to people, and in your social media bios.
- The big mistakes people make when using this formula and tips for avoiding those traps.
Links and resources:
- Follow us on Instagram: @baker_creative @brand.led and @self_made.studio
- For more visit bakercreative.com.au and self-made.studio
- Work with us
Make sure you subscribe so you don’t miss out on any future episodes. And, if you enjoyed this episode, share it with your business bestie so you can both level up your branding together.
Join thousands of others
Subscribe to BC Insiders and receive weekly branding tips straight to your inbox!