Let’s face it, branding can feel fluffy, intangible and abstract at times. Which is why we love looking at practical examples of branding in action, because it grounds theory and concepts in reality. Brands We Love is one of our favourite segments (and yours), because there’s so much we can learn from brands who are doing a great job at standing out in their space. Today’s brand is Heaps Normal, an Australian non-alcoholic beer.
- How Heaps Normal have created a differentiated message, even amongst the giant beer brands like Heineken and Carlton.
- Trends that have played a role in the adoption of Heaps Normal and their product.
- How Heaps Normal have used their brand strategy to build a summery, nostalgic, Australian-inspired visual identity.
Links and resources:
- Learn more about Heaps Normal, follow @heapsnormal or find a stockist (for y'know, research purposes)
- Follow us on Instagram: @baker_creative @brand.led and @self_made.studio
- Find out more about Baker Creative and our services at bakercreative.com.au
- Find out more about Self-Made and our DIY shop at self-made.studio
- Work with us
Make sure you subscribe so you don’t miss out on any future episodes.
And, if you enjoyed this episode, we’d be so grateful if you showed your support by giving us a 5 star rating. It only takes a minute and it will help other people find our podcast.