Finding Your Brand Personality: Part 2
This is part two of our episodes on brand personality, where we’re sharing why this is an unmissable part of your strategy if you want to stand out in your space and attract the right customers to your business.
- Descriptions and examples for the last six of twelve brand personality archetypes—The Regular Citizen, The Jester, The Lover, The Caregiver, The Leader and The Creator
- Why Lisa used to be resistant to using archetypes and the reason she changed her mind
- How your personality can evolve over time
- Why you don’t need to pick just one archetype for your brand
- How you can uncover your personality with us in our brand workshops
Links and Resources:
- Follow us on Instagram: @baker_creative
- For more visit bakercreative.com.au/services
Make sure you’re subscribed so you don’t miss episodes as they drop every Monday.
Join thousands of others
Subscribe to BC Insiders and receive weekly branding tips straight to your inbox!