Brands We Love: Webflow
There’s so much to learn from successful brands, and this week’s brand we love is one we personally use and recommend. Webflow has managed to build a strong community, particularly of designers and developers and in this episode, we take a look at the strengths of this brand, from their big idea, to their brand personality and visuals.
QUOTES FROM THE SHOW
- “I think Webflow are a brand that people want to join. And it all comes back to their big idea.”
- “To join a brand, we need to be presented with a compelling future that we believe in.”
- “I like to think of your brand message like a story or a movie. Contrast and tension is what makes it interesting.”
- “If you want your brand message to be memorable, you need to show people a compelling future and invite them into it.”
- “Your brand only exists in people’s minds. It’s a perception. If you fail to talk to them, connect with them and involve them, they become less invested in the journey to the vision and are less likely to remain advocates.”
- “One of their values is get it done, do it right. So there you go. I love a brand that actually lives out their values.”
LINKS & RESOURCES
Join thousands of others
Subscribe to BC Insiders and receive weekly branding tips straight to your inbox!