Brands We Love: Ritual
There is so much we can learn simply by following and analysing successful brands. Today, we look to health and wellness brand Ritual for inspiration.
We break down:
- Our take on Ritual’s brand blueprint, including their Big Idea and brand personality.
- How Ritual uses their blueprint to inform their verbal identity (what they say and how they say it)
- The extra layers of meaning in Ritual’s packaging design
- Three types of product photography you’ll find on Ritual’s website and why they’re important
- And lots more on how to translate strategy into design decisions
Links and resources:
- Follow us on Instagram: @baker_creative
- For more visit bakercreative.com.au
- Visit Ritual's website and instagram
Make sure you hit SUBSCRIBE so you don’t miss out on any future episodes. And, if you enjoyed this episode, we would love you to leave a rating and a review. Thank you!
Photography - Product Scenes
Photography - People & Product
Join thousands of others
Subscribe to BC Insiders and receive weekly branding tips straight to your inbox!