Brands We Love is a segment dedicated to learning from brands who stand out in their space. This week we’re taking a look at Aussie dog food company, Scratch, who won us (and our pooch) over with their down-to-earth, customer-centric brand.
We discuss how Scratch:
- Tells a stand-out origin story
- Leans into a core archetype to personify their brand
- Used their personality attributes to create a distinctive voice and visuals
- Creates delightful, personalised experiences for their customers
Links and resources:
- Find Scratch on their website or on instagram
- Use the code REFHFUBQCAE8B at checkout for $20 off your first box of Scratch
- Follow us on Instagram: @baker_creative @brand.led and @self_made.studio
- For more visit bakercreative.com.au and self-made.studio
- Work with us
Make sure you subscribe so you don’t miss out on any future episodes. And, if you enjoyed this episode, we'd really appreciate it if you could give us a 5 rating so we can help more people build an incomparable brand!