Do You Really Need a Brand Strategy?
When we started our studio, brand strategy was never something we ever offered. Now, brand strategy is a critical piece of our process, and it’s given more meaning, focus and depth to every project. But what exactly is brand strategy? Does every business really need one? And are you just paying a lot of money for another digital document that will sit on your server gathering dust?
- The difference between a discovery or briefing session and a brand strategy session
- Why we decided to implement brand strategy workshops in our business
- What we cover in a strategy session
- Whether brand strategy is actually necessary to create visuals or write copy
- Why not all businesses need a brand strategy and how to tell if it’s the right move for you
LINKS & RESOURCES
- Follow us on Instagram: @baker_creative @brand.led and @self_made.studio
- For more visit bakercreative.com.au and self-made.studio
- Work with us
Know someone who would be interested in this episode? Don’t forget to share it with them!
Join thousands of others
Subscribe to BC Insiders and receive weekly branding tips straight to your inbox!