Customer Research: Not Just For Big Brands
Your brand lives inside your customer’s mind. So if you’re building a brand, it only makes sense to start with a clear picture of your audience’s hopes and challenges. That’s why your next branding project should begin with customer research.
Today, we discuss four ways you can start learning more about your ideal audience and dispel the myth that customer research is not only for big brands with big budgets.
- The best time to start collecting customer research
- The problem with relying on your knowledge of your audience, instead of real data
- 4 different ways to start collecting customer research, including one method you can use if you don’t have an audience yet.
Links and resources:
- Download the free swipe file: 30+ Survey Questions to Ask Your Audience
- Survey Monkey
- Follow us on Instagram: @baker_creative
Make sure you subscribe so you don’t miss out on any future episodes. And, if you enjoyed this episode, we would love it if you would leave a rating and a review. Thank you.
Join thousands of others
Subscribe to BC Insiders and receive monthly branding tips straight to your inbox!